Blog Upgrades and Repairs

I finally enabled fulltext in my RSS feed.

I also installed mt-blacklist because I just took a huge hit from a content spammer who added ~60 bits of spam. I’m not sure the plugin is working 100% right — the config page says “inactive” at the top and I don’t seem to be able to turn it on. I am unable to dispatch bunches of spam with a few clicks though, which is a good start.

UpdateI figured out why I couldn’t turn mt-blacklist on, I think. The user I was logged in as didn’t have complete control over all the blogs hosted by the installation. I changed users and was able to activate.