I upgraded the theme on this site to “K2 0.9.1”:http://getk2.com. It fixes various bits of wonkyness I noticed in 0.9, including:
- Permalinks for the “asides” that show up in the links section of the home page now point to the correct item
- Page titles that include apostrophes are now encoded properly in the “title” attribute of the links to the entry.
I’ve also noticed a bit of new wonkyness, but it hasn’t been repeatable.
I like the features that the K2 theme adds. I’ll be interested to see what sorts of “skins” other people end up building on the infrastructure it provides.
Pingback: Geekfun Retrospective for the Week Ending 9/24/06 at GeekFun