The new iPod Touch with FaceTime video conferencing support isn’t even available yet, and yet teens are already using them for immoral acts.
Ok, not really, but I’m sure it is only a matter of days before there are news stories and blog posts about the latest threat to “the children,” (won’t someone please think of the children?).
Further, I anticipate the following variations:
* teens revealing their privates to other teens in real time
* teens revealing their privates to other teens who then show them to other teens, in real time
* teens having sex in person and sharing the moment with other teens in real time
* teens being exposed to the privates of random non-teens in real time
* teens exposing themselves to random non-teens in real time
* teens doing any of the above for gifts and/or money.
With this blog post I am putting the rest of the world on notice, if you do a story or blog post that resembles any of the above variations on this theme, you are a cheap, sensationalistic and unoriginal hack.
That is all.